KEEPIN' IT REAL, KEEPIN' IT ALIVE!
Our weekly Sunday night jam at McGeary's Pub provides opportunities for local blues musicians of differing levels of experience to grow musically by playing with other musicians and enhancing their art. A host band plays a one hour set, followed by an open jam. See our FAQs below for guidelines and suggestions. The jam also provides great networking opportunities for musicians and music lovers alike. Come & join in the fun and enjoy a night of great live blues!
The upcoming schedule is as follows (subject to change, check our Facebook page for the most current updates):
- 5/22 – Stretching The Truth (Jam master = Sonny)
- 5/29 - Ron Bagoly and Friends (Jam master = Richard)
- 6/5 – Big E and Pops (Jam master = Richard)
- 6/12 – Aldi/Vumbaco/Walz (Jam master = Jeremy)
- 6/19 - JV Cutter & the Marshall Brothers (Jam master = Sonny)
- 6/26 – Spoony & the Tone Chasers (Jam master = Jeremy)